3.12.2008

Wisdom Teeth and Interviews.

Well, I now lack 4 wisdom teeth. Monday morning came and went, and it was a lot less painful than I ever expected. My surgery went really well. I was put to sleep and before I knew it they were done and I was headed to recovery. After stopping with mom and dad to get a new cell phone (crazy, I know!), I returned home to start what has been a successful recovery thus far (*knock on wood*). I've been eating soft things, following all the directions, rinsing with mouthwash, and irrigating with warm water. Fortunately I do not look like a chipmunk, but I do have some slight swelling. So, wisdom teeth removal has been a success so far!

Speaking of success, I believe that my interview with U of Memphis could be considered that as well. I know, how much more do you think I could squeeze into my life this week?? Gotta roll with the punches, baby. I got to speak with Dr. Rice, and I think our interview went really well. I think I am pretty set on Ball State, but it sounds like I may have some options which is never a bad thing considering a few short weeks ago I was picturing myself moving back to Huntington for a year as my only option. Grandma would be proud, and it warms my heart to know that she's up there with grandpa looking down on everything I do.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm glad your interview went well, as well as your surgery! Two big things out of the way for you :)