3.18.2008

Rainy Tuesday.

I'm sitting here listening to the rain hit the window of my apartment. It's relaxing. Maybe a little too relaxing. I need to go get busy and eat lunch and get started with my G402 reading notes, CogLab assignment, and thesis work. I might throw a trip to Target in there as a study break. I have a lot to accomplish, but it'll get done. I work well under pressure. :) One of my (many) strengths.

Well, I'm settling back into the routine of class and studying after a crazy week at home. I have mixed emotions about the seven weeks of school that are left. I'm sad that it's that long, but at the same time thankful because I have SO much to accomplish between now and graduation. It's scary.

I'm ready for warm sunny weather and spring flowers. We've had a bit of a taste of it, but now it's back to rain and mildly warm weather. Bleh. Here's wishin for warm weather.

Lately
I've had the itch to travel. I've been looking at everyone's spring break pics of the sunny beach and condos in Florida. I miss the beautiful state of FL. In reality I was just there last year, but training trips for rowing for a week in December hardly quench the thirst for warm beaches, palm trees, sunsets, waves, and great dining. Don't get me wrong, I have some great memories from my trips to Tampa, but I long to hit the St. Augustine trail once again. Eh, it'll give me something to dream about. :)





No comments: