3.21.2008

Birthday Fun!

Oh what fun turning 22 can be!!

Yesterday was an absolutely amazing day! First off it was the first day of Spring! I love it when that falls on my bday. The weather was gorgeous! After the last few days of rain, waking up to sunshine and birds chirping was exactly what I needed for my bday! So, I went to class, which was actually really interesting, and then my dear friend Kara took me to lunch at Noodles and Co. Lunch was fantastic. We had SO much food, but it was all very delicious. As usual we had some great convo as well. :)

I then proceeded to go to thesis class and they sang to me. It was a good class, but it was a great reminder of just how much work we all have and how little time we have to accomplish it. Yikes. Dale's so great at cracking the whip! But, nothing could ruin my bday mood. I came home and relaxed till dinner. Of course we went to Cheeseburger In Paradise - one of my favorite places in B-town to eat. It was a very interesting group of people. I have some very distinct groups of friends - rowers, roommates, old rower pals, and psychology. It worked out really well. I have such amazing friends.

Speaking of amazing. My very dear roomate made me her mother's famous 'lazy daisy' cake. Oh My GOSH! It's SO good! So, we came back to the apartment and had some champaign (from last year's 21st bday that never got opened) and cake! It was great times. I had big plans to hit up The Upstairs after this, but was way too pooped. So Kara brough over some Leo and we watched The Beach and ate some popcorn. Perfect ending to the perfect day! Enjoy the pictures!

P.S. I just wanna say that I'm a very lucky girl. I have some truly amazing and beautiful friends. They make life worth living, and make the sun shine even on cloudy days. I am very loved. :)


Cheeseburger drinks are the BEST!!

Me. Britt. and Megan. Psych pals!

Two of my favorite old rower pals who I miss greatly. I'm so glad they were able to make it!

Fuzz. Cass. and Me. Cheers! A couple of the best people I know.


Roomates! Love these girls with all my heart!

Miss Kara Marie! We're so silly! What would I do without her?
THE 'Lazy Daisy' Cake!! YUM!

No comments: