3.26.2008

Easter.

I hope that everyone had a Happy Easter. Mine was cut a little bit short due to the amount of work I needed to catch up on. I ended up going home Saturday around 2 after working hard on my introduction to my thesis. It's always nice to be home. Mom made rubins and I made cheesecake for Easter dinner at the Houck's on Sunday. It was a great night!

But, probably the most enjoyable thing about the weekend was the twin's baptism on Sunday. They did splendidly! No crying. No fussing. It was a beautiful cerimony. I'm very happy to have been a part of it as a proud Godmother. :) I'm very proud of Craig and Emily, and I love my nephews more than I know how to express.


After church, we came back to Gary and Claudia's for some fun and food. We ate some great food and played cards and played with the boys. It was a great time. Then it was back to B-town for me. Boo! I didn't want to leave. Being home this much in the last few weeks has just made me even more eager to have this semester over with! It will happen soon enough. On one hand I'm still thankful for having 5.5 weeks left because of the amount of work I have to do. Although I will say, I've been an extremely productive human being the past 4 days or so. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you really have to. I guess 4 years of college will teach you how to master that huh? haha.

Well, the weather is getting nicer. It's still pretty cold here in B-town, but the sun has been shining for a whlie. But, I think it's supposed to rain like 4 days next week. BOO! I'm ready for summer!!!! That's all for now.

No comments: