4.02.2008

Night's I'll Remember.

Well, not a whole lot to update. I'm just chugging along trying to get everything accomplished that I need to this week. But, I want to dedicate this post to my wonderful friends and roommates.

I have enjoyed living with these wonderful people this year. I will surely never forget the nights we've spent messing around and just hanging out or the times we spend just being stupid and goofy. I totally have a test today and should have been studying last night, but fortunately my roomies and I had a blast. And Fuzz came over for a bit also. It was a great night! I've always heard it said that you'll never remember the nights you spent studying, but you'll always remember the good times you had - so live it up! haha. See the pics below. I documented! :)

I have some of the best friends in the world. :)

"True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils."

Creepy Hugs.

Two peas in a pod.

Hi Andy! :) I love candid shots!

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere we go."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."


No comments: