9.09.2008

Martian Child

For those of you who have not seen the movie Martian Child, I suggest that you do so. It is a fantastic movie about a little boy who believes he is a martian from Mars. John Cusack stars in it along with his sister and Amanda Peet. It's very moving, and quickly becoming one of my favorite movies. It's just very touching. :)

On other fronts -- not much to report. Things are moving right along. Classes are good. Tomorrow i meet with my professor to set goals for my pre-prac experience and what I want/need to do to be the best counselor I can be. Things are still going great. Here's to another week in grad school!

Oooooh, I learned a great deal more than I knew before about the Paralympics. A very special event that I am actually hoping to write a research paper on for my into to rehab class. More to come on that later...

No comments: