9.05.2008

2 weeks down!

Week two has officially come to a close. I'm still loving it. I'm meeting more and more people all the time. We're working on expanding our group of pals. It's been super hot this week, but other than that I have no complaints. I made it through our pre-practicum baseline video session. 10 minutes of role playing the therapist while being recorded so that we can discuss and set goals with our professor. Fun times let me tell ya! haha. We were all dreading it, but managed to survive and think that it was not at all as bad as it seemed. I think most of us actually had fun doing it. We'll see when I see my video... haha. Thursday was a long day, but that's to be expected with 2 classes. We all made up for it by hittin the Bee's after class for drinks and food. It was a grand time and we even had 3 new peeps join us!

Well, I'm headed north to work this Friday and Saturday night then back Sunday for our department picnic and loads of reading. :) Good times in Muncie!

P.S. If you read this blog could you please leave me a comment. I'm just curious if anyone actually does. haha.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I do!

And I'm glad you're enjoying grad school!

Aunt Cheri said...

I'm sooooooooo proud of you!!
Aunt Cheri

Kevin Leising said...

Marla,
I told you I read them but I guess you have no faith. Have a great year @ BSU!!!!!
Kevin Leising

Rachel said...

Hey! I frequent your blog to try and absorb some of your eternal positive outlook, it is so inspirational. Keep up the good work, hope all is well!