9.25.2008

Another week down.

It has been a fairly uninteresting week. I've been battling a head cold along with my roomie and it seem like the rest of our cohort. I spent most of Tuesday on our couch watching TV, drinking lots of water, and resting. Fortunately it really helped me feel better yesterday. I feel even better today! Thursday's are always long days, but tonight a bunch of us are going to Puerto Vallarta tonight after class for some Mexican food and MARGARITAS! I'm very excited.

I'm meeting with my professor tomorrow to discuss his experience working at The Cancer Center here in Muncie. I am considering a career working with people diagnosed with terminal illnesses, so we're going to discuss some career options. I'm also excited to hear more about what he does because it's something I feel compelled to do. I know that I don't have to have everything figured out right now, but there is a part of me that is dying to figure out what I want to do with my life and my degrees. I'm slowly starting down that path. More on that after Friday.

This weekend I'm headed home again to work Friday and Saturday night. Saturday morning I'm headed to Atlanta, IN with the fam and and some close friends to hit up a fantastic fall festival. It's been SO long since I've been able to go with them to one of those. Before I was always rowing. So, that should be a great time! Sunday I'm celebrating the twins' 1st birthday. Crazy huh? Can't believe they turned one last weekend. I'm very excited to see them. I got them two little Ball State baseball hats that they can wear for a while. I can't wait to see them on! hehe. Anuty Marla is very proud of her two beautiful nephews. :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: