8.03.2010

Tuesday.

I am sleepy this morning. But, it is glorious to be able to sleep in and not really have anything to do that is pressing. I feel like a nap will be happening later. The past month is catching up with me. Today is a take it easy and relax kind of day. Yesterday I finished unpacking and putting away the things I brought with me. I updated my resume to reflect my completed degree (YAY!!!) and got that all ready. Tomorrow I have my first interview at Humanim in Columbia, MD. I called to confirm my interview and found out there are no more full time positions, but I am still going for the practice and experience. You never know. Friday I have my second interview at St. Luke's House, Inc. over in Bethesda, MD. I'm much more excited about this interview. But, I'm still on the job hunt. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Eeeep!

Today's agenda is up in the air. I may go drive around and do a little exploring of Annapolis. Job hunting. Napping. We'll see what else happens! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm jealous of the sleeping in part! My alarm went off at 6:15. Girls send love.