8.17.2008

MUNCIE!

Ok, so I pretty much have neglected to update this thing all summer. What can I say? Things have been busy? Well, they actually were, but I think it's mostly just the slow dial up internet we have at home. Anyways...

I'm currently sitting in my new apartment in the midst of just about everything I own. It's thrown about my room - part put away part just a mess. Yikes. I've actually stopped unpacking to decorate. haha. I'm starting to get hungry, but I'm not ready to wander to the kitchen to see what kind of scraps I can scrounge up for a dinner. Perhaps a bowl of cereal will suffice.

On the drive down here this afternoon after saying bye to mom, dad, and Toby, it struck me that I'm a 22 year old graduate student. I am indeed an adult who can hold down a full time job, and is moving to a completely new place to start a Masters degree. Crazy! I guess sometimes I just don't really remember that I've actually completed a college degree.

So, I'm in Muncie, and I have a week to set up shop and get aquainted with things. I'm excited!

No comments: