8.19.2008

Muncie, Day 3

It's official. I'm all moved in, unpacked, have a BSU student ID and a parking permit. Our apartment is decorated and put together, and I must say that it feels very much like a home. I'll have to post some pics soon. The yellow walls really are fabulous though. It'll be great during the drab winter months I'm sure. :)

Today has been a lazy day. I slept in and have been lounging and reading. Amy and I finished off the decorating this morning, so we're pretty much ready to start classes. I'm having dinner with Theresa and Jonathan Thursday night and then Andy and her mom are coming up from B-town on Friday to visit me! I couldn't be more excited! Especially when right now I feel I'm lacking friends - minus my roommate - and it will be wonderful to spend some time with someone close to me. I'm very excited to start class and meet new people.

I think that's all for now. I'm off to make some dinner and watch Bella with Amy. :) Tomorrow is another day!

P.S. Congrats to the USA women's rowing team! Way to go ladies!

No comments: