12.31.2010

2010

Christmas has come and gone. Here it is on the eve of a new year. 2011. Wow. Can't hardly belive it. It seems like the new year always sneaks up on me. What a year it has been. I have so much to be thankful for and I count my blessings each and every day. The past six months have been full growing pains and new experiences. It's been trial and error. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned. I graduated with my Master's degree. I moved to Maryland. I found a job and I work in Washington, D.C. I've struggled and I've triumphed. I have a lot to be proud of and I have a lot to love. Today my heart is overflowing and I am excited to start a brand new year full of hope and promise. I will continue to make each day as good as it can be, learn from my mistakes, and live my life to the fullest in pursuit of happiness.

Happy New Year each and all!

No comments: