5.20.2009

Wednesday.

I can't believe it's already Wednesday! Summer is going to fly by! Part of me is excited about that, but part of me wants to savor every summer moment! It's my favorite time of year.

Classes are going well. I had my first 4 hour class Monday night (Counseling Trauma Survivors) and I saw a new client yesterday and got to catch up with some of my pals who I haven't seen much of since finals week. I have my trauma class again this afternoon and practicum starts tomorrow. I'm excited to have a new prac and new faces. It'll be good. It's going to be a good semester. I can feel it! I'm officially a member of the Indiana Psychological Association, which is cool.

Today is absolutely gorgeous! High of 81! Yeah baby! So, what am I doing sitting inside typing on my computer? Beats me! :)

Off to enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: