4.15.2009

Easter, etc.

Fortunately I have had some time to relax and breathe since April started. I was able to have an entire weekend off for Easter. No Caring Arts. No study tables. So, I went home and spent some time with the fam and the Tobster! It was great to just relax and do nothin. It was a brief glimpse of what summer is normally like for me. Not this summer. I'll be taking an advanced practicum and 3 other classes. I'm also working as a day counselor at Camp Isanogel here in Muncie. This will be the first summer that I haven't been home working at Salamonie. I'm gonna miss that for sure, but it's time to move on to something bigger and different. I'm excited about spending a summer in Muncie. My friends will all be here taking classes, and I think it will be a blast. I have a mini vacation planned with Amy (my roommate) to Chicago (her hometown). She's going to show me around like only a true Chicagoian can! I have three weddings to attend/be in as well. So, there is a lot planned. I can hardly believe that it's April. Only a few more weeks and I'll be half way through my Masters! Aims and I just renewed our apartment lease today also. Exciting stuff!

That's all for now -- I'm ready for warmer weather to be here and stick around. I'm tired of these 50 degree, dreary, rainy, April days! Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful!!!

No comments: