10.28.2008

Relaxed.

I'm so glad to say that I feel more relaxed than I have in about a month. I had a great weekend at home. It was my last weekend at Salamonie, and it was cold, rainy, and quiet. Mom and dad came out and ate dinner with me on Saturday night which was a lot of fun. I got some studying done, which was even better. But, thankfully school is on a down swing at the moment. We all have about a week to catch our breath before we start in with the next round of research papers, presentation, and such before Thanksgiving break. The icing on the cake was that class was canceled last night! So, I had a nice nice of relaxing and working on my Halloween costume! Great times. So, the motto for the week is relaxation. This weekend we are having a Halloween party, and I can't wait to just be able to have fun and be in Muncie ALL weekend. I mean I have some work to start doing, but I can do it on my own time. It'll be wonderful!

1 comment:

Aunt Cheri said...

Have a fun weekend!! i hope you post some pics of the Halloween party on here.
Love,
Aunt Cheri